-
August 26th, 2004, 03:00 PM
#551
Inactive Member
thats right, i gotta get better to pwn my friends at the Halo nights and then teh girl i like will see it and then she will be all like "you can feel meh b00bz now!!!!" rofl
-
August 26th, 2004, 11:44 PM
#552
Inactive Member
A chick plays Halo?
[img]eek.gif[/img]
Actually it's isn't strange, just rare. Is she any good? (Now that is rare.)
-
August 27th, 2004, 01:41 AM
#553
HB Forum Owner
-
August 27th, 2004, 01:49 AM
#554
Inactive Member
ROFL!! That's great.
How I love albinoblacksheep.com yet I hardly ever visit it.
-
August 27th, 2004, 02:04 AM
#555
Inactive Member
XD. I love that. It's a classic, been awhile since I've seen it.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 26, 2004 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
August 27th, 2004, 02:41 AM
#556
Inactive Member
-
August 27th, 2004, 06:39 AM
#557
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 27th, 2004, 05:52 PM
#558
Senior Hostboard Member
Its what we all want President Bush to do.
-
August 27th, 2004, 05:55 PM
#559
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 27th, 2004, 05:58 PM
#560
Senior Hostboard Member
Ok, i'll give you a clue: Shut
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks